Monday, December 03, 2012

031212


*Hi!*
Hi peeps..How's your weekend?
Spending with your notes and books?
Shopping? Sleeping?
For me, i spent my weekend at Genting Highland with my family..
ya..my family come all the way long to go Genting Highland again =.= 
*at least i get some durians to eat though*
Okay..this post going to talk about some random things i did this few weeks..

Last two weeks ago..
I and my friends go IKEA for lunch..ya..LUNCH..
if you wonder why we go so far for lunch..
Don;t give the weird-looking face kay..
we are psychology students..so we do things randomly okay? *Laugh out loud*
We go IKEA have their most famous dish *tada* Meatball xD *forgot to take pic coz i'm hungry*
Having Lunchie =D


*Jw and Kk*


*Thanesh n Sandra*


*Again* Gangsta Gang's Poser - Ruby
Spotted me? Full of food in my mouth *Satisfied*

Haha..Don't be too surprised..
I go Sing K again xD *lalalalalala~~~~~ *
At Loudspeaker again XD
LoudSpeaker, First Subang


Touch Screen Menu *touch touch*


Enjoy sing-ing K *Owwwww*


My Selca *wink with peace*


Group Selca *happy happy*
After Singing K..my psychology club organizing an event - Movie Day..
Guess what movie we had it *babababa*
is TED xD
I watch it twice xD
I quite enjoy the movie although the teddy bear in the movie broke my imagination =<
*Say hi to TED!*
Besides that, the movie "TED" that i have watched..
I watched Twilight the last part and forever ending - Breaking Dawn (Part 2) !! *awhhhh*
I like Bella's make-up in this part..look so gorgeous =) *feel like falling in love with her vampire character*
She look more energetic in this part too!!
I enjoy watching it in the cinema =)
There was a climax which make a lot of viewers 'cheh~~' very loud xD 
*damn funny when we 'cheh' together*
I watched Pitch Perfect too! I enjoyed that movie too! I love their voice and songs..
The movie let me know more about acapella..*Awesome weiihh*
Using mouth to produce music as background~~
If you interested watch the movie that i mentioned..just go ahead..is worth to watch!! *Like it!*
*Drink Chatime before go watch Breaking Dawn*

Drink GongCha *addicted*


My new converse shoes *Polka Dot*


*New hat from Branded outlets* Nice =D
*Ehem*
I still blogging at this time..
There is not much time left leh..
Still left 11 days to start my WAR ><
My final exam is coming..
I feel like not fully prepare yet..Because see what am i doing now instead of studying XD
All the best to you guys who having exam or coming few weeks got exam =P *Good Luck!*
*All the best for Final Exam!!*
After Exam..Going back hometown xD
Then..u guess where i'm goin to when having holidays..
haha..No idea?!
I'm gonna fly to Sabah for 1 week with my boyfriend and a bunch of friends.. *OHYEAH!*
Hopefully we will enjoy the trip to the MAXXX..
play till the MAXXXX!! 
*Mood for Holiday before Exam*


Going Vacation?! No! Finish Exam first =P


I want Holidays! and Is around the corner ad XD

I will stop blogging for few weeks..
You know..my exam is around the corner..
hehe..
But i will blog some interesting posts after exam,kay? *cross finger*
So..
Christmas also around the corner too ><
Merry Christmas to you guys !! 
*Merry Christmas*




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

BåKäŘĕņė&ŇēYů Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review