Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stress...

With my new hat =P
Harrrrlllooooo~~~
How are you guys?
ME??
Nope..Im not fine at all..
seeing me blog-ing at this time..
T.T
Recently, i cant sleep well when the night..
i think is the STRESS cause me cant sleep..INSONMIA ><
Why???!!
But when i try to sleep at 5 something just can sleep nicer compared to sleep at night =3
Do you guys have any idea to solve my problem??? ><
I don't want to be PANDA laaa ~~~

Exam is Around de Corner..
Christmas too!!
This means i'm going back hometown soon.. *excited*
*Jump here and there*
Going back hometown = Motivation of Study for Exam!
Just left not more than 2 weeks den my Final Exam start ><
I'm damn unlucky..
because i got 3 subject continuously on 3 days non-stop..
God! Bless! Me!
haha =D

Guys..if u saw this post..can you guys help me to solve my insomnia problem?
Just comment at below, kay? 
den Good Morning!
Thanks and Bye!

this week most likey le pic X3..Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

BåKäŘĕņė&ŇēYů Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review