Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Promise


Sorry for not keep updating my news in my bloggiee..
I din meant to..
My bloggie become so dusty since i din come for few months ad..
Oh my pity blog!
I have been so busy with my academic stuff like assignments and exam
But when i have time to update my blog
I feel lazy to update it..
I promise that i will be updating my news from now on..
I hope i can update my news three times a week
If not den will be twice a week gua..
*cross finger*
Recently, i feel damn emo..sort of high in neuroticism..lol..if u dun understand what means neuroticism..GOOGLE IT!
But i will get well soon..Dunworry about it,kay?
Okay!
It's November!
A lot of friends born in this month
which made me and my wallet suffer T.T
So Happy Birthday to November Babies!



Next post will be posting Yihui's Surprise Birthday =)
C u at my next post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

BåKäŘĕņė&ŇēYů Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review