Tuesday, November 20, 2012

20.11.12 1306

Harrlooo!
Good Morning!
Ooopss!
Good Afternoon!
How's your weekend, guys? Did you enjoy it? Me? I think i have no time to enjoy my weekend..
There still left 24 days left and is FINAL and this week having an assignment need to hand in but is LAST! *ohyeah*
Last 2 weeks i had eat good foods..watch good movies..and mostly important STUDY!!
So..
Where should i start? *hmmmm*


*Dak Galbi*
The photo above is Dak Galbi with normal from Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant which located in Bandar Puteri, Puchong..i think so.How is it?  I feel so so because not really spicy for normal.  If you like to spicy food..u can try on spicy Dak Galbi.  I suggested that you must go with your friends at least 1 because they will ask u order minimum 2 person per serving and cost each person about RM19 for normal and RM22 for spicy. If interested, den just go try it and tell me how is it.. *sorry for just only 1 picture because hungry already*

http://www.facebook.com/UncleJang *Click it if you want know more about it*


*Horlicks Snow Ice* Yummm~~~
I think everyone seen this before..haha..ya..Is from Tong Pak Fu Dessert Shop which newly open at SS15, Subang there..They havin promotion like Today's Special..this is one of their Today's Special which cost me RM5(exclude tax laa)..They have different flavours for different days..I forget about which day which flavours ad =P If you din try Tong Pak Fu before you can order this to try it because not really very expensive =D

http://www.facebook.com/tongpakfu.my *Click it if you want know more about it*


*Honey Green Tea*
This one is my first time too! You guys will like huh?!Honey Green Tea need to recommend you guys to drink..no laah..This one is my first time so dunno what i should choose den i choose a basic one laa..The drinks from GeorgPeck really quite nice..I got friends like to drink their brand bubble tea laa =) I just know that their first outlet is open in Asian Avenue Sunway Pyramid near to Shilin Taiwanese Food Stall there..They got a lot of healthy drink too so go get'em! =3

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GeorgPeck-Malaysia/333842259966455 *Click it if you want know more about it*


*Me and Leanneee mummyy *
Hah!! 2 weeks ago..leannee mummy come back Sunway to visit me, lulu and celebrate Teacher Soon's birthday..We give Kahyen a very very early birthday celebration =D hope she like it laa..buahaha..When she saw leannee like blur for a while to think why this girl so familiar when she walk pass her and say hi to her =D Laugh die me..buahaha =3


When we meet sure have SING K session =D
We have our brunch at BBQ Plaza..we eat our brunch for 2 or 3 hours and chit chatting with our leannee..*time flies* After that, we feel that we do not have places to shop or play in pyramid so we decided go Loudspeaker to sing k which also my first time go there to sing k too..Mostly, we will choose go to Neway but i say never go there before so can we go try there..End up..we all agreed to go loudspeaker for my and leannee first time loudspeaker sing k's experience leh..The environment is nice and the pa system also really nice..The most important is the drink can refill! *ohyeahbaby* That day, we pay for RM22nett price per person because it is Saturday..*the price is nett price and no titbits too* haha=D

www.loudspeaker.my/ *Click it if you want know more about it*
*Paranormal Activity 4 time*
The next day,Lulu start her semester break already so she need to go back to her hometown because she din go back for few weeks ad..so just left me and mummy to go watch movie at Midvalley..*wuuuu* We had our breakfast at Midvalley too..My mummy say she start to work ad and she owe me few things so she pay for my breakfast, my gongcha and my movie ticket!! Thank you Mummy! Love you and miss you..<3 nbsp="nbsp">

*short short fishietail braids*
I like to read others bloggie so i found my friend blogged about this so i try on it..It looks so nice but short..i think that my hair grow longer and i will try it again den i will post it to show u guys..Look nice? Want to learn?
Here's the youtube video which i learnt from it: 

Okay..need to get back to work on my LAST assignment! So bye bye..C u guys soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

BåKäŘĕņė&ŇēYů Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review